Great Northern Development Corporation (GNDC) has partnered with Missouri River Country Tourism on the “Local Challenge” to encourage Northeast Montana residents to support local businesses while practicing social distancing during the COVID-19 pandemic. The goal of the GNDC Local Challenge is to also encourage supporting small businesses.
To Download your bingo card please follow the link 👇👇👇👇
About The Challenge
Here are the RULES of GNDC Local Challenge:
- Post a photo to Facebook to show how you support local small businesses.
- Tag three friends in your post to do the same.
- Use the verbiage “I support (name of business)” and the hashtag #GNDCLocalChallenge.
- Cut and paste these instructions within your post.
Some easy ideas for the Local Challenge are ordering takeout or delivery from a local restaurant, purchasing gift cards from local retailers or restaurants online, purchasing season passes to our local attractions and museums, booking future services at salons and spas — and more! The ways to support local businesses safely from your home are endless.
GNDC Local Challenge Bingo encourages everyone to safely support local businesses at a distance in a new and creative way. Participants who complete a bingo on the 5×5 card become a “Local Champion” and can enter to win one of three Staycation Prize Packs featuring event tickets, gift cards to local establishments and a staycation in the 6 county region (Daniels, Garfield, McCone, Roosevelt, Sheridan and Valley).
- Tickets – Purchase a season passes or tickets to cultural attractions, or even a virtual training seminar or event
- Retail Therapy – Shop online for clothing, jewelry, shoes etc.
- Donate – Pay it forward! Consider donating to food banks, hospitals, nonprofits, blood banks, etc.
- Carry Out – Order local food, drink or dessert for curbside pick up
- Home Goods – Shop online for art, furniture, gardening or flowers
- Stay and Play – Plan a stay-cation with a gift card to a local hotel or campground
- Entertainment – Purchase tickets to your favorite event or memberships to your favorite organization. (i.e. golf course, gun range, children’s museum or museum)
- Get Pampered – Schedule a future appointment or pay ahead for a haircut, massage, spa visit, mani/pedi
- Dining Delivered – Order a meal or treat for delivery
- Get Creative & Support Local – Think outside the box! Remember to keep in mind B2B services, too!
Here’s how to play!
Download your bingo card on the Great Northern Development Corporation website, www.gndc.org then follow Great Northern Development on Facebook on social media for daily inspiration.
Every time you safely support local businesses in select categories through May 11, 2020 you can check a square off your bingo card. Be sure to post your purchase on social media and say “I support (name of business)”. Don’t forget to use the hashtag #GNDCLocalChallenge and challenge three friends to do the same.
When you get a Bingo (5 in a row – vertical, horizontal or diagonal), you become a Local Champion and can complete the GNDC Local Challenge Bingo Contest redemption form.
Three prize packages are available. Each package is valued at appx. $250!
- Four tickets to the Dirty Shame Show
- $50 Gift Card to Farver Farms Cookhouse
- $20 Gift Card to the Lefse Shack
- $30 Gift Card to Handran’s
- Gift Card for a 1 night future stay at the Wheatland Lodge
- Two tickets to A Night on the Missouri
- Gift Card for a future 1 night stay at the Sherman Motor Inn
- Four tickets to the Ft Peck Summer Theater
- $50 Gift Card to the Busted Knuckle Brewery
- Gift Card for a future 1 night stay at the Cottonwood Inn & Suites
Additional Gift Cards:
- $30 Studio U
- $50 The Wooden Nickel
- $50 CEG Sports
- $50 Montana Branded, Inc.
- $30 Lund Chiropractic
- $50 Rose & Marie’s
- $50 Circle Country Market
- $30 Doc Z’s
- $30 Sweet Memories
- $50 MonDak Marine
- $50 Hell Creek Bar
- $30 Country Roads Floral, Gifts-Mugs