- This event has passed.
Need Help With Your Website? – Scobey
July 27 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm$15
If you Google your business, what will you find? Is your business’s website telling your story correctly? Join us for a day to learn about search engine optimization and website design/editing.
This interactive day will be unlike any other class you have been to. We will discuss what your customer is looking for on social media and a search engine in the morning. In the second half of the day, we will take a deep dive into YOUR website and how you can maximize it. Laptops will be provided; come prepared with ideas on:
- Making a list of your website needs
- Defining your ideal customer
- Clarifying your website key benefit statement
- Developing a call to action
- Structuring your homepage
- Deciding on the content, you’ll need/want on your website
- Mobile considerations
- Measuring website traffic and conversions
- Platforms to consider
Register today for these unique classes brought to you by GNDC SBDC and the DBE. The fee is $15 for lunch, so register today at https://mtsbdc.ecenterdirect.com/events/5327
*We reserve the right to cancel a class if minimum enrollments are not met.
- July 27
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Event Category:
- SBDC Yearly Calendar
- Event Tags:
- Branding, Business website, Developing a call to action, Google, Growing a small business, ideal customer, interactive day, Making a list of your website needs, Phone Photography, SBDC, SBDC Yearly Calendar, search engine, search engine optimization, Showcase your business, Small Business, social media, website design/editing
- Great Northern Development
- (406) 653-2590 ext. 203